As always, our standard cleaning includes:
- Cleaning solutions that are 99.99% effective in destroying harmful germs, viruses, and bacteria.
- Nightly deep-cleaning of all amenities and locations within the spa.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of each treatment room after every service.
- Continuous sanitizing and disinfecting commonly touched surfaces, door handles, and shared amenities throughout the day.
- Training all employees on new protocols.
Maintaining a healthy environment, as a wellness center has always been important to us and following the guidance of professional and governmental organizations is our standard practice.
As always, we follow the guidance of:
- Federal, State, and Local Governments
- Occupational Safety and Health Administrations (OSHA)
- California Board of Equalization/State Board of Barbering and Cosmetology
- Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
At this time, we are implementing the following policies:
- Masks are required to be worn at all times throughout your visit.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided to all employees.
- All employees and guests will undergo wellness checks and symptom screenings before entering the spa.
- The lounge will be open, without water, tea and hot towel services. All other amenities will be temporarily closed per government guidelines, including our detox room and spa.
- Physical distancing is required to help maintain a distance of 6-feet from other guests in the common areas.
- We ask all guests to please wash their hands upon entering the spa and before receiving any service.
- All services must be booked in advance. Unfortunately, walk-ins cannot be accommodated at this time.
- Only guests with a scheduled service will be permitted in the facility, except a parent accompanying a minor.
Appointment policy: Only guests with a scheduled service are permitted in the facility, except a parent accompanying a minor. Unfortunately, walk-in visits cannot be accommodated at this time.
Waiver policy: All guests must complete a COVID-19 waiver in addition to standard waiver(s), prior to being seen for their appointment.
Mask policy: Employees must wear a face covering throughout the entire interaction with the guests. Guests must wear face coverings at all times while in the facility, except when the face covering must be removed for the performance of services involving that part of the face.
Cancellation policy: Due to COVID-19, we are currently waving all cancellation fees. If possible, we kindly ask you to make any cancellations at least 8 hours prior to your scheduled time. We also ask for all guests to please be understanding if there is any need to cancel/reschedule your appointment(s). Due to the nature of COVID-19, we might experience same day cancellations from staff, as we are asking that all staff stay home if they feel any illness like runny nose, fatigue etc.
*All of the above guidelines are subject to change based on the guidance of the above organizations and may be phased out as guidelines progress.
All guests are required to complete a COVID-19 waiver in addition to standard waiver(s). We reserve the right to decline service to any guest who does not pass our COVID-19 wellness check, who displays symptoms of COVID-19, or guests without masks. Those who are declined may reschedule their service for a later date.