NEW! Laser Skin Treatment
At Hudavi, we use the MeDioStar Next Pro XL Laser. MeDioStar is a pulsed diode laser used for removing hair, treating acne, vascular treatments and for skin rejuvenation. Melanin and blood absorb a significant portion of the laser radiation in the wavelength range emitted by the laser, whereas the surrounding skin only absorbs a little. This destroys the target structure with heat while protecting the surrounding skin.
Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal works by a process known as selective photothermolysis, wherein a specific wavelength of light is directed toward the skin and hair. The light energy is selectively absorbed by the hair follicle over the skin, and the hair follicle heats up and dies. Results may vary and 3-7 treatments are recommended depending on the individual and the area being treated. Achieving complete hair removal is not possible, fine light hair usually remains.
Acne is primarily an illness of the sebaceous gland follicles, which are located predominantly on the face, back and chest. The infrared radiation of the MeDioStar laser penetrates deep enough into the skin to reach the sebaceous gland follicles. 3-5 treatments are recommended one week apart.
This is a treatment of superficial dialted blood vessels, or spider veins. Prior to treatment, the area is pre-cooled for a few seconds with cool packs. Cool packs are used afterwards and an anti-inflammatory ointment will be applied and left on until the next day. Patients must not do any exercise, saunas or hot baths. No more than 3 treatments are necessary. Treatments should be at least 12 weeks apart. It can take several months to disappear. Until then, some vessels may be darker than before
Call today to book your appointment or for a complimentary consultation!
Preparation for laser treatment:
In preparation for laser treatment you should not wax or pluck hair for 4-6 weeks before procedure (for hair removal). Skin on the treatment area must be healthy, shaved and cleaned; deodorant or other cosmetic products must not be present. Avoid sunlight a few days prior to treatment.
What to expect during treatment:
Patients feel a pricking sensation accompanied by a feeling of warmth. Numbing is not usually required since the MeDioStar laser has an integrated skin cooling system. A thin layer of ultrasound gel is applied to the surface of the surface of the skin before it is treated.
What to expect after treatment:
There will be a slight erytema, a superficial reddening of the skin. These effects are normal, and last a few hours, rarely up to 2 days, and very rarely a few weeks. Applying a cool pack and or antibiotic ointment can help. Avoid sunlight a few days post treatment.
All laser procedures are performed by licensed medical staff
Hair Removal Prices
- Lip single session $65, series of 3 $185, series of 6 $350
- Lip/Chin/Jaw single session $85, series of 3 $240, series of 6 $460
- Back or Chest single session $500, series of 3 $1425, series of 6 $2700
- Legs (half) single session $300, series of 3 $845, series of 6 $1600
- Arms (half) single session $200, series of 3 $570, series of 6 $1080
- Bikini or Brazillian single session $125-$225, series of 3 $355-$640, series of 6 $675-$1200
- Underarms single session $125, series of 3 $355, series of 6 $675
Acne Treatment Prices
- Single session $65, Series of 3 $185, series of 5 $295
Vascular Treatment Prices
- Face single session $150, series of 3 $425, series of 6 $810
- Both Legs single session $300, series of 3 $810, series of 6 $1620
Collagen Rejuvenation Therapy (CRT) "Microneedling"
CRT is a Microneedling Technique that uses a medical precision tool which promotes natural induction of collagen and elastin without the stress of pain and lengthy down time. The technique is simple, Microneedles pierce through the skin layers which encourages the skin’s natural reaction to heal by creating collagen. It also aids in infusing therapeutic serums for greater penetration and enhancement of overall efficacy. After only a 45 minute treatment your skin will be on its way to a healthier, more radiant complexion. Most guests will begin to see results the very next day and will continue to see them as time progresses.
CRT benefits include:
- Diminishing fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimizes stretch marks
- Rejuvenates the skin by improving overall tone and texture
- Restores youthfulness by effectively tightening, lifting & thickening the skin
- Increases absorption of skin serums
- Boosts the results of PRP treatments
- Improves the appearance of scars
- Single Session – $275
- Series of 3 – $675 (you save $150!)
Staff ‘add-on’ Recommendation
Advance Peptide Growth Factor – $55
Peptide Aqua Gel Mask – $25
"Vampire Facial" - Collagen Rejuvenation Therapy (CRT) "Microneedling" with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
PRP Facial treatments are one of the newest and most advanced, non-invasive aesthetic treatments currently available. It combines micro-needling with the topical application of platelet rich plasma to stimulate the skin’s ability to build collagen. The micro-needling pen creates tiny punctures i the skin to create controlled damage deep within the skin. This purposeful destruction stimulates the skin to construct new collagen matrixes. So how does the PRP come in? PRP is platelet rich plasma. In this particular treatment, the PRP act as a serum created by your own blood, which contains growth factors. It’s one of the only treatments that actually stimulates your skin to produce more collagen. This makes it both preventative and corrective.
CRT with PRP benefits include:
- Reduction of acne and acne scars
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Rejuvenates the skin by improving overall tone and texture
- Improved elasticity and increased volume
- Reduce the appearance and formation of “crow’s feet” around the eyes, and dark circles
- Single Session – $650
- Series of 3 – $1700 (save $250)
Skin Irregularity Treatment (SIT) "Skin Classic"
With our Skin Irregularity Treatment, we use the famous Skin Classic. This device utilizes high frequency radio waves to treat minor skin irregularities such as age spots, skin tags, broken capillaries, sebaceous hyperplasia, milia, cherry angiomas, and acne. Nearly any epidermal irregularity can be treated. Each spot only takes a second and the tip of the Skin Classic probe never penetrates the epidermis. The tip of the probe dehydrates and condenses the epidermal cells creating a scab-like layer which then naturally exfoliates in 3-14 days.
- Face – $100
- Neck – $100
- Decolletage – $100
- Both Hands – $200
- Face, Neck and Decolletage – $250